Author, Teacher, Quilter, Textile Designer
'If sewing isn't successful and fun .... why do it?'
The methods I have developed and share with you here are guided by the following principles....
- My techniques should be accessible to everyone, no special skills are required.
- Projects can be completed on almost any sewing machine.
- The techniques are the fastest and most efficient I can find which guarantee success.
- Final results should stand scrutiny, reaching the highest possible standards.
- I believe that anyone can learn to design and sew original quilts if they have a positive outlook and are taught simple methods.
- There are no 'brownie points' in Heaven for doing things the hard way !
HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW BOOK ? 'SURPRISING SILHOUETTES'
Why not join us and bring friends for a fun week holiday in France July 22nd-29th July 2016 on this easy technique?
Contact craftyretreats.com... or click on the button below for full details.
you will be most welcome and I promise you a great workshop week .... sunshine, new friends, great food and wine, lovely scenery, outings, lots of fun
A really great creative holiday!
Sign up for News, updates and offers .. click' News and Updates' button
If you have completed a project share it with us .... send a photo and relevant details to : email@example.com